Pictures were taken on May 2, 2005
by Gertrude Meyer.
We're on Capitoline Hill looking through the umbrella pine trees
and overlooking Forum Julium and across the city.
The Church Santi Luca e Martina is on the right.
This was an early medieval church which was rebuilt in 1635-64 by Pietro da Cortona.
Click any image above to go to the next page, or use the navigation buttons below.